Logistics – RHODIUS
Welcome to the website of RHODIUS Mineralquellen. We are delighted that you have chosen to visit us and look forward to offering you an insight into our Burgbrohl-based company and our logistics activities.
As a reliable supplier of mineral water and soft drinks, we believe in the importance of offering our customers and suppliers a broad range of information. Our website will tell you everything you need to know in relation to your order, the loading process, load securing and our professional contact persons.
We attach great importance to ensuring smooth and transparent logistics. Our many years of experience and committed team make us the ideal partner for meeting your requirements within the beverage industry.
Brohltal logistics centre
Im Neissenacker 6
How to find the Brohltal logistics centre
Monday – Friday
from 6 am – 9 pm (cut-off time for lorry arrivals)
Time slots can be booked via our logistics management team.
In the event of late arrivals outside the specified tolerance range, the time slot will expire and a new time slot will need to be booked.
The customer will receive a loading number in advance to use to check in on arrival.
- The products must only be collected by vehicles certified to transport beverages.
- Requirements regarding fulls:
1. Loading does not occur on the basis of a loading schedule or loading sequence.
2. Third-party products cannot be implemented.
3. The collection driver should report to the designated terminal (yard management) 15 minutes before the time slot begins.
Please note that your time slot will become void if the conditions are not met. Thank you for your understanding. Time slots can only be offered if the unloading and loading times can be planned, which requires regulation.
Your RHODIUS order
You can submit your order to us in two ways:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By EDI
Here at RHODIUS Mineralquellen, we are committed to ensuring that you receive your order on time. We therefore ask you to send us your orders in written format by no later than 12 pm on the day before their collection. In the event of orders received after this time, it may not be possible to provide your goods on time.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Empties shall in all events remain the property of RHODIUS Mineralquellen und Getränke GmbH & Co. KG.
- All crates, bottles and pallets delivered (hereinafter referred to as empties) are exclusively provided on a loan basis in exchange for a deposit.
- The deposit acts solely as a surety.
- The deposit amounts are determined on the basis of our valid sales price list at the time of purchase.
- We are entitled and obliged to inspect all bottles and crates immediately upon their return with regard to their type, quality and quantity, and to inform customers about any empties that cannot be accepted.
- Please note that we are entitled to decline acceptance if the return delivery contains too high a quantity of third-party empties. We reserve the right to inspect the entire empties return on a spot-check basis in the event of abnormalities.
Return delivery form
Completing the form ensures that all necessary information about the empty and the associated delivery is provided. This enables us to ensure quick and efficient processing and avoids unnecessary delays and misunderstandings.
Load securing download
RHODIUS Mineralquellen – securing loads in lorries
Securing lorry loads is a top priority for RHODIUS Mineralquellen. We aim to ensure secure transportation and smooth driving experiences. When securing loads, we therefore use the latest technologies and high-performance products to ensure that they are held in place reliably and efficiently.